Very Important – My Code of Ethics
I truly care about the health and well-being of all of my clients. I know first-hand how difficult life can be and that the many challenges and barriers we face can be confusing and often discouraging. I have had life experiences that help me to understand how exhausting it can be to feel unheard, unseen and misunderstood. I also know what a difference it can make to have someone at your side when things seem most difficult or you are searching for answers.
Tarot is a metaphysical tool to tap into our intuitive subconscious and access the universal wisdom that is available to us. I am here to help you do just that. Honesty and integrity are very important to me, so I will tell you up front that I cannot change what you are going through. What I can do is gently hold your hand and stand by you as you find the path you are meant to follow. The ethics I follow in providing tarot readings are the same that I employ in personal coaching, where the aim is to help each individual develop to their own personal best and live a deeply insightful and joyful life.
The following are a list of the personal ethics of my practice. I will:
- Always conduct myself to the highest level of ethics, integrity and accountability
- Treat all my clients with equal respect and dignity, regardless of national origin, education, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference
- Treat all clients with compassion, kindness and without judgement
- Strive to make each session you have with me affirming and hopeful
- Strive to help my clients feel empowered to make practical, life-affirming decisions that support their well being
- Not predict the future because the future and outcomes of present situations are always changeable by the actions of the individuals involved and the choices they make
- Keep all personal information, including mailing and email information, confidential and not share it with any third parties unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law
- Recommend that clients consult licensed professional advice for legal, financial, medical or psychological matters where I am not qualified to provide assistance
- Value your time and strive to begin and end each session at the agreed-upon times
- Continue to study and learn such that my professional skills continue to grow and bring added value to my clients
- Respect my client’s right to refuse or terminate a reading at any time, regardless of prior consent
- Respect myself and reserve the right to refuse or terminate a reading at any time, regardless of prior consent. If I do so, I will return any payment made to me, as all payments are due before the session begins.
Important Note: A tarot reading is not a substitute for professional medical, psychological, financial or legal counselling. If you are suffering with severe symptoms of depression, anxiety, trauma, or other ailments or difficulties, please contact the services of a professional in these areas. The information provided in a tarot reading is for providing insight and guidance to help you connect with your own inner wisdom and to empower you to follow your dreams.
If you have any questions about any of my services or my code of ethics, please contact me.
Love and Light